These days, there are people trying to get in better shape all over the place, and I am here to help you make that positive change!
I am a 24 year old Kinesiology student, on the path to writing my RKin exam, and whatever life brings me after that! This blog will cover some important ideas that I think can help people become more educated regarding health and fitness, and try to show people being healthy is about much more than being physically fit!
Some of my credentials:
- Dean’s list Fitness and Health Promotion student at Humber College
- Recipient of the Kyle Hozeman Academic Excellence Award
- Recipient of the School of Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism Academic Excellence Scholarship
- CanFitPro certified
- OFC – Ontario Fitness Council Certified
- 2019/2020 member of Team Canada’s Cloth Dodgeball Team
Along with myself, I will have highly touted guests putting posts on here as well, so stay tuned!
For more information on some of my accomplishments and awards, please feel free to click the link below to access my resume!